Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sakit.

I hate to hear her name.
I hate to know you're going out with her.
I hate to know you need her.
I hate to see you snap picture with her.
I hate to know she is one of the important girl in your life.
I hate to know that you really loving her before this.
I hate to hear you talking about her.
I hate to watch you happy with her.
I hate to accept that she need you.
I hate to accept that she loving to be with you act.
I hate too hear you're crying for the fault that you did to her.
I hate to know that I've to accept her life in our life.
I hate to know everything about her.

I accept her just because she is your sister. Sorry i know you can't without her but i also can't to see you both like this .. Lik before this .. Every time you guys talking or whatever in front of me . i suddenly forcing my self to stay strong .. To smile and be tough. Cause i'm loving you . i can't do anything cause die adik kau . die penting untuk kau . ape hak aku nak halang persahabatan .. And kasih sayang korang :)
Maafkan aku sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment