Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Waiting ♥

Bunyi notification was the part that I'm very excited to take my fone and see who's the one that contact me . Yeaaa of course I'm very hope that its gonna be you :** but ..
It's was him and always him pagi petang siang malam not you --' grr I want youuuuuuuu !!!!! Not him :'((
Kenape aku dapat night wish and morning wish from him not you .. hmm I want yours :'(
Hmm "I should understand that your friends are more important and now it's time for you guys have fun" and me just waiting for you until kau free .

Me : okay . I'm okay . I'm really okay and always okay . I understand you very much so I decided to let you go .. let you go with your friends even I know that I'll be lonely .. yeah I need a attention but its okay sayang .. I can survive by my own .. I can find my own "attention" .

No comments:

Post a Comment